What is the best brand of gardening tools?

Home Forums Getting Started Getting off the ground with gardening. What is the best brand of gardening tools?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Jasmine 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Abi Jackson
    Participant

Evening everyone,

Wow – what a scorcher we’re in the middle of!

So .. I’m thinking about upgrading my garden tools. I’ve had them for donkeys and they are falling apart and are just generally not very usable any longer. I’m really getting engrossed with this gardening lark, so thinking that I’d like to buy some really good quality gardening tools.

Can anyone recommend a top brand of gardening tools? I am probably looking to buy (for starters) a spade, a long-handled fork, and a trowel.

Many thanks!
    Abi

PottedGirl
    Participant

Hey Abi,

I always recommend Bulldog. They are made in England and have a lifetime guarantee http://www.bulldogtools.co.uk They are my go-to brand when I want to buy the real deal.

PG

Abi Jackson
    Participant

Thanks, PG. I will have a look.

Abi

apples
    Participant

Just by woteva is cheap. Y do u really want a fancy brand?

Abi Jackson
    Participant

Morning apples,

i’m not really worried about the brand as such. I just want tools that will last!

Abi

Gardening God
    Participant

Wolf tools are pretty decent quality. Buy the best handle you can find, then you can add on different attachments

GG

Jasmine
    Participant

It really depends for what type of tool. Stihl are excellent for power tools and for hand tools I love Spear & Jackson – fantastic quality.

Good luck

Jasmine

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2020 Go To 4 Gardening