FORUM MENUFORUM MENU

Westgate in Bloom – Free Plants, Bulbs & Seeds Needed

Home Forums Getting Started Getting off the ground with gardening. Westgate in Bloom – Free Plants, Bulbs & Seeds Needed

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tinks2196 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

rmicallef
    Participant

We have an ambitious plan to make our town Westgate on Sea into Westgate in Bloom.

This project is something that is being worked on between local people and parish councillors. The aim is to bring all generations together to work on planting and caring for plants/local environment. As a town that has a population that is 31% over 65 we want to help them get access to a project that takes them out of the home and into the community. We also want to bring the younger generation of the town into the scheme to mix with our older generation to inspire each other and build a bond of community.

We have no funds and all that we will do in the town will be done by begging for donations of plants, seeds or bulbs and gifts. I am one of the parish councillors and I want to show the groups involved with hard work (and pleading) we can build something great.

Can anyone help??

Shpulch
    Participant

Good to hear that – I’ll try to contact the owner of the site – I know they sometimes give out free seeds

tinks2196
    Participant

Use Latest Free Stuff they have lots of freebies including seeds sometimes

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2018 Go To 4 Gardening