School Gardening

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  emilyjohan 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

OliviaSullivan95
    Participant

Hi,

I am starting a school gardening project at my Junior School. Due to building work the garden has been completely flattened so we’re basically starting from fresh. I’m looking for ideas on what we could plant/ build in the garden and where to get resources/ equipment from – preferably free.
    Any ideas/ tips would be really appreciated!

Thank you.

swood101
    Participant

We’ve just started a gardening project with our local primary school as well. Sometimes local gardening centres offer free stuff for local community projects so it might be worth getting in touch with them
    Or looking at their websites. Larger supermarkets like Sainsbury’s, Tesco’s and Morrison’s often have community champions do it could be worth you calling into your local store to talk to them

Westinn
    Participant

Do you all have any idea about School Gardening? If yes, then go for online assignment writing service as that can be what we all are looking forward to for them in the meantime as well. You can say that as this was what many people were in need for that week as i like it.

Johnny Expert
    Participant

What an engaging hobby it is. Since childhood, I have loved plants and captured nature’s beauty. With the guidance of assignment help experts, I came to know different kinds of conditions in which plant growth is effective.

Monika Jacob
    Participant

Your post pushes me back fifteen years when I started gardening in my junior school. From there, I learned the benefits of gardening and Dissertation Writing Service. Both of these projects have been very constructive for me.

emilyjohan
    Participant

This is a good thing that you are taking care of nature and setting up the garden, which is a good thing for children too. And I think you are finding help at the right place because the internet is the best thing to find new ideas and services. Like last semester I have found the best dissertation help in London online for my academic help. Hope you will find the best gardening ideas soon.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2021 Go To 4 Gardening