Perfect house plants?

Home Forums Gardening Discussions House Plants Perfect house plants?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Gina 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Livvy
    Participant

What are the perfect house plants to have that don’t need too much attention because I have a very busy work schedule?

RuthieL
    Participant

Swiss cheese plants are great – they grow very quickly, and can put put up with a bit of neglect now and then. I water mine once a week or thereabouts, and she’s lovely and healthy 🙂

Also, geraniums are great houseplants that don’t need too much attention.

Jack
    Keymaster

I find umbrella plants really easy and robust.

chelmiggs
    Participant

Cacti are always great house plants, super easy to look after!

PleiadianV
    Participant

Spider plant Peace Lily Succulents Cactus
    Heart leaf Philodendron. Personally I have only few flowers in house as in also very busy but I realised that cactus can be a beautiful plant to have especially some types of them are simply amazing the one which do have flower buds are nice few days ago I did get one in Tesco with pink spikes 💖

Jzc600r
    Participant

THE perfect one is a sycamore tree bonsai they look beautiful

Gerry
    Participant

Sycamore tree bonsai? Never heard of that where do you get them from? Do you have any pictures?

Chrisgandy
    Participant

Got to be the snake plant/ mother in laws tongue. Easy care and great health benefits… look really cool too.

Gina
    Participant

A bonsai can really be a perfect choice. However, I have always clarified about pets for some time now. Our cat is already two years old, I love this furry idiot and even made myself special custome cat socks with his personal print) But I can say from my own experience that any plants are perceived by him as an element of the game. Gnawing, throwing to the floor, digging the earth – it’s all about us .. If you have animals then grow cactuses. They can be very beautiful and can protect themselves.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2019 Go To 4 Gardening