New to gardening

Home Forums New Member Introductions Come and Say Hello New to gardening

This topic contains 9 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Lozzyb81 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Lynseya81
    Participant

New to gartdening so looking for lots of tips

DanGarden
    Participant

Cool.

Ukchiller
    Participant

Same here! Looking for plants in a dark wet position. 😬

bazza2030
    Participant

I’m new too

SamanthaAJ
    Participant

Hello All

I am new to this site and kid of garden by throwing things in soil and seeing what happens. I live in a really sunny flat…so I generallt start my seeds in my living room!!! And then move them down to my garden!! My motto is…..go for it and who cares if it goes a little wrong…plant plant plant and see what happens…try and grow from what you already have in your home…for instance…

Cut a tomatoe slice up and plant that…… Tomatoes have mixed DNA so who knows what tomatoes you will get…i’, always excited to see every year lol…

Try and grow some fruit from your discarde cores….I’ve managed some melon seed this year….I’ve just planted some pear seeds..and a Mango….just experiment and enjoy xx

Sam x

Wozza
    Participant

Hi All

Just send off for my free sweet pea seeds – complete gardening novice so thought the lockdown would be a good time to get started. Any hints and tips as to what is best to plant at this time of year appreciated! Thank you

SarahThorne1
    Participant

Anyone know how to fix patchy grass?

Klcooper
    Participant

Hi all, new here and looking for some tips on easy to grow veg or fruit with children. My eldest has started doing some growing at preschool and I would love to do more with him while he is home. Any advice and tips welcome TIA.

Elaine1978
    Participant

I live in a ground floor flat and have space for a few flower tubs outside my window. Looking for advice on what to grow.

Lozzyb81
    Participant

Me and my children have started gardening while they are off school. Trying to grow sprouts for Xmas lol want to try flowers next.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2020 Go To 4 Gardening