Looking forward to getting started…..

Home Forums Getting Started Getting off the ground with gardening. Looking forward to getting started…..

This topic contains 12 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  Monikir 2 days, 9 hours ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

Amandabirkett1988
    Participant

I am due to move house shortly and cannot wait to get my garden up and running. I have ordered my 1st lot of seeds to get me started. Something I’m looking forward to doing with the kids 🙂

Georgia20
    Participant

Cant wait to get started too, especially with everything that’s going on atm. having access to my own grown fruit & veg will be amazing 🙂

rdelaney
    Participant

The same here, trying to spend as much time in the garden as possible. So giving it a go, would be great if I can start to grow my own veg.

Kathyh
    Participant

I am new to gardening and im really looking forward to see my garden progress

Icequeen
    Participant

I’m new to this too. Lockdown has given me time to start a garden so need all the help I can get.

Gillyflower
    Participant

I wish you well with your new garden but a good tip is to record all the plants you have as they come up and flower, there can be some real treasures hidden in flower beds, good luck x

Sarah Thomas
    Participant

I am also looking forward to start growing. Without a garden is hard but I make use of the parents garden and the work garden.
    It’s quite warm in my flat so I can start the seeds off then transplant them

Gina
    Participant

Hello to all! I would like to ask. Do you have any superstitions related to successful gardening? My mother-in-law always checks the landing time with the lunar calendar. She says this shows her the natural cycle for planting and processing vegetables and herbs. I decorate flower pots myself with the lotus flower symbol as a symbolic blessing for good seed growth and germination. Do you have your own signs or superstitions?

Gillyflower
    Participant

yes I only ever plant my potatoes on Good Friday.

amathews1290
    Participant

I am so excited to do some gardening today hehe

Zoe213611
    Participant

Me too .

Elliee981
    Participant

We’ve just started growing our own peppers, hopefully start growing other fruit & veg soon enough

Monikir
    Participant

I’ve had to start gardening while my husband has been bed bound with a bad back. My problem is telling weeds from plants! Some of them are very pretty!!

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2020 Go To 4 Gardening