FORUM MENUFORUM MENU

Keen gardener how is everybody

Home Forums New Member Introductions Come and Say Hello Keen gardener how is everybody

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Natalie Dawn 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Riccomue
    Participant

I am a very keen gardener. This year I have planted tomatoes, onions, potatoes, strawberries, rhubarb and green beans. If anybody wants advice I am happy to try and advise.

Happy888
    Participant

Hi just entered gardening gloves free giveaway.I have a very long garden that needs a complete overall from sctatch so thought these would come in handy and any tips to make it easier for a single person so easy maintenance and on budget gteatly appreciated.

Natalie Dawn
    Participant

Rhubarb.. advise me please? How do I start, can I grow it in a pot? How do I look after, when can I harvest?
    Thank you

Marty Boy
    Participant

Hi @nadawn123 regarding planting rhubarb – are you starting from seed or are you intending to buy an established rhubarb crown?

Natalie Dawn
    Participant

Thanks for your reply I’m thinking crown

Natalie Dawn
    Participant

@grabede thank you, can I grow in pots?

Natalie Dawn
    Participant

@garbede would you think one of them grow bags, potato grow bags that u can get from bargain shops would be ok? If I made a wall of strawaround it to keep it snuggly during winter?

Natalie Dawn
    Participant

@grabede thank you so much for your advice I’ll be making rhubarb pie in 2020 😀

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2019 Go To 4 Gardening