How can I protect my garden from rats & squirrels..!!

Home Forums Gardening Discussions Pests & Diseases How can I protect my garden from rats & squirrels..!!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Star22 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Dennis
    Participant

Hey guys,
    I’m very fond of creating beautiful gardens, that’s why I started to create a beautiful one after shifting to our current home. Actually speaking, it was from my aunt I got inspired to make gardens. She used to plant beautiful flowering plans in her garden, and her gardens were so attractive. Likewise, I also managed to make a beautiful garden with flowering plants. But you know, some animals like rats and squirrels are making trouble in my garden. They nibble on some flowers and trees, dig holes in lawns and even chew on wooden decks. They totally messed up my garden. Moreover, they chew threw the plastic pipes, that fixed in the garden for watering purpose. They keep making trouble in my garden. How can I keep them out of my garden? Is there any DIY method I can use to repel these creatures from my garden? Please share your thoughts and suggestions on this. It would be a great help to me.

Star22
    Participant

I’m not too sure I’m dealing with thiismysrlf

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2019 Go To 4 Gardening