Hi

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hanaa 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Rotnez
    Participant

Hi everyone, first time having my own garden and looking forward to making good use of it!

Gina
    Participant

Hey! I’m also new to this)) They say that here you can find a company for my hobby. But I tried communication and realized that people rarely come here. Do you know what I came up with? I began to chat in a chat where my older brother often sits)) This is the source. This is a thematic chat but there are people with different hobbies. I found an interesting man who lives in a neighboring town and has his own house and garden. They came to me on his bike to help plant the seedlings)) It’s so romantic))

Felix Dertbas
    Participant

Have you tried to search for personals in order to find some hookups online? I know it’s pretty common nowadays, but I think that by using https://seniordatingxp.com/black-dating-sites/ your online dating experience would be better. This resource provides a lot of choice for black online dating platforms for those who need them. Online dating has never been this easy!

Hanaa
    Participant

Hello im planting watermelons in hope I grow a large and healthy one any tips ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2021 Go To 4 Gardening