Hello to wildflower gardening

Home Forums New Member Introductions Come and Say Hello Hello to wildflower gardening

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Suziewoos 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Gardengirl86
    Participant

Watched an awesome gardeners world this morning about the benefits of growing wildflowers we can all do it ‘ whatever the size ,a small edge is all that’s needed to encourage wildlife and let a patch of garden be natural w need bees to pollinate our crops so a small patch will contribute to the eco system

Roloholo
    Participant

I’m going to create a little wildflower section on my new allotment which will hopefully help the bees and insects for everyone else’s allotments too!

Gemgems
    Participant

Best flowers to plant in July?

Ball.singh9000
    Participant

Plant a lavender hedge! Plant lots of cosmos, verbena. Bees and butterflies love them… good luck.. your doing your bit

st93
    Participant

Looking forward to being able to plant the wildflowers!

chookyhirsch
    Participant

A lavender hedge is a really effective way to attract lots of bees for pollination. Working on a new one this year.

obiemakosi
    Participant

We are thinking of growing a raised wildflower patch within our garden will it work?

Meerkatson
    Participant

Moved into our house, with an almost completely empty garden, in February and started our first wildflower garden straight away. Last week it was amazing with poppies, cornflowers etc. Today it’s rather flattened from the heavy rain.

Suziewoos
    Participant

Hello,
    I’m also really enthusiastic about getting going & planting the the right plants for bees & pollinators.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2019 Go To 4 Gardening