Good starter vegetable growing for kids

Home Forums Getting Started Getting off the ground with gardening. Good starter vegetable growing for kids

Tagged: 

This topic contains 20 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  Abbiemalcolm 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

ShadowDragon
    Participant

Try tomatoes, I grow them at school with my children and they love the fact they are growing tomato sauce.

nickmcv
    Participant

This is an excellent way to get children into gardening! Our kids love being outdoors and finding out about all different flowers, fruit and veg which they can grow and pick.

Gifty
    Participant

We have grown lettuce for my toddler to see it grow

Bobthefish
    Participant

I am growing tomatoes with my kids and they love picking them and also encourages them to eat eat them as well

Gina
    Participant

I have a question for you … What do you do if you have two or more children but one of them doesn’t show interest in such a hobby? Should I try to interest him? I wanted to do a little competition to grow something simple, like pepper seedlings. As a reward, there may be something simple like food theme socks. Do you think this method will work? I’m not sure because I don’t want to upset the balance. He is simply indifferent to flowers and pots yet.

Abbiemalcolm
    Participant

Hahah

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2019 Go To 4 Gardening