Garden Security Gates

Home Forums Gardening Discussions Garden Maintenance Garden Security Gates

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  janielaney 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Paul D. Loving
    Participant

“Hi guys, I moved into a new house recently. Since then I’ve had problems with my neighbour. Last week he even tried to assault me!

Now my main problem is; he has access to my garden. And I have to do something about it.

I’m hoping, by erecting a fence it will keep him at bay and also add some security to my property. And I would like to know different types of fences and cost. Another important thing is the gates. Thinking about two gates for the front and left. Even if it costs a few bucks more, need really secure ones. Because nowadays safety is more important than any other thing.

Yesterday I found some pretty good folding security gates in Toronto from a security firm. Though I would like to know your opinion before buying. Please Share how do you secure your gates.”

Germanium
    Participant

Aren’t shot guns legal in Canada!!! 😉

Paul D. Loving
    Participant

Yeah, But killing your annoying neighbour is still illegal here!
    And many jerks are alive because of that 🙂

janielaney
    Participant

Hey there,
    I suggest looking into security cameras too. UTS Group has some really good ones that can help you keep on eye on your property and ensure that your neighbour isn’t doing anything he isn’t suppose to be doing. Plus, they’re Toronto based!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2019 Go To 4 Gardening