FORUM MENUFORUM MENU

Free school resources

Home Forums General School Gardening Free school resources

Tagged: 

This topic contains 13 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Pamypompom 4 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

Jonnygurney
    Participant

Hi
    Does anyone know of any schemes that provide free gardening resources for primary school?
    Seeds, plants, equipment etc.
    Thanks

nicola7
    Participant

Could google free resources there’s lots you can apply for but depends on the time of year. I know innocent (smoothie company) have a big grow on at the moment. Could also try B&Q.

Holly_Young4001
    Participant

Just applied for free gardening gloves right here on the goto4gardening website. Green fingers crossed, let’s get our kids gardening in Primary Schools!
    Miss Y

Sallyg0707
    Participant

I am doing the same at my school. I received some free sunflower seeds form http://www.centronuclear.org.uk

KBeaumont
    Participant

Hi, I am looking for the same, Thank you for your help 🙂

Adele73mck
    Participant

I’ve been looking for school resource, but I’ve only found innocent. 38 degrees are issues wild flower seeds for bees.

Brink
    Participant

What are the best and easiest seeds for Primary children to grow?

suzannecoupe
    Participant

I’ve been using the goto4gardening website too to get freebies for our College. RHS is also a good one to register with.

yasmin2829
    Participant

looking for free resource for gardening project at school

Anna40499
    Participant

Hello, I am new to this site. We are a Senior School, and we are looking to rejuvenate our school gardens for many reasons, including to make the school more sustainable, integrate with the local community, help with the scary transition from primary school to senior school, and give stressed pupils and teachers somewhere to come to unwind. Any help, advice, or inspiration for projects would be most welcome, where we can get free stuff is a bonus too!!

Thanks

brisles
    Participant

Hi – newbie user here looking for freebies too! Looks like we are all going to the same places!

cathb1975
    Participant

Me too, I’m also looking for freebies for school. Anybody got any other ideas/ resources?

Crossley86
    Participant

Try http://www.centronuclear.org.uk… Hope they can help

Pamypompom
    Participant

I think Cheerios website is doing something with bees and seeds.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2019 Go To 4 Gardening