Free gloves

This topic contains 52 replies, has 51 voices, and was last updated by  SazzleFingers 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author

MrsS2018
    Participant

I love gardening!

Lizzy69
    Participant

Am new to gardening. Waiting for nicer weather to get started on my garden.

cscasa
    Participant

Hi all. I’ve just signed up also. Hoping for a freebie which will be useful while I’m gardening!

Carys Thorp
    Participant

Hi!

Jaynedarby
    Participant

Free gloves yay

Rachelg76
    Participant

Yes 😀

HelenHaley
    Participant

Free seeds for work!

Oddballz9
    Participant

Starting to understand why gardening is so rewarding. New house, new garden and so much to do. I’m loving it.

Meril97
    Participant

Just starting out gardening! These free gloves would be awesome..

Cartercj90
    Participant

Hi posting after discovering on a site about free gloves, would be great as mine got chucked away when we moved after laying grass seed down and seeing the garden come to life I’m looking forward to getting out there and putting our stamp on it

Jules76
    Participant

I also applied for the free gloves. To be honest though, I am hoping to get more into gardening as I love being outdoors when the weather is good so will have to look in the other forums to get some good tips on where to start.

Vulcfantatic
    Participant

Thank you for the link for the gloves 🙂

Caterina Goodfellow
    Participant

Hi everyone very excited starting my gardening getting it ready for the spring. Going to sow some potatoes so the free gardening gloves will come in handy.

Cally88
    Participant

Hi I am new to the group I am just figuring it out I have only in the last 6 months been very very keen on gardening plants etc and look forward to exchanging conversations with like-minded people would also absolutely love the freelove thank you

fefebrooks
    Participant

I would love to receive free gardening gloves I only just started taking pride in my garden after being ill for a long time my mobility issue kept me house bound so I only got please from house plants and the day I was well enough to actually be outside to do some gardening I lost my gloves ,I know they are in the garden somewere lol I have a lot of work to do on my good days but I know I will enjoy doing it x

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2019 Go To 4 Gardening