Free gloves

This topic contains 58 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by  Helen2020 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)
  • Author

charlotte2019
    Participant

Hi how do I know if I have signed up for free gloves? Many thanks.

Lisa Bellamy
    Participant

Hello everyone.hopefully we will win some free gardening gloves in time for spring/summer.good luck.x

will.harris
    Participant

Hi, also signing up for the free gloves as I need to get the composting done.

laurasamples602
    Participant

Have signed up too… I seem to get through gardening gloves very quickly… Font know if me or the garden is the issue 🙂

carwyn1999
    Participant

Hoping to get the free gloves to clear my garden up. Winter has created plenty of work to get it back in shape.

Jenny James
    Participant

I am always needing new gardening gloves especially with Spring round the corner and all those weeds starting to shoot up in this milder weather!

VictoriaC95
    Participant

I love gardening and these gloves would be the perfect accessory.

Katie Featonby
    Participant

I was wondering how and where to write for the free gloves,so thank you for this thread! Can’t wait to get some gloves, got some tubs to get in with! 🙂

Morgana
    Participant

I’ve always hesitated when it comes to gardening because I could never find good enough gloves that fit well and did the job properly, looking forward to trying these ones and getting stuck in and caught up with it!

Myfanwy1
    Participant

Yup. Me too. Can’t wait to get started I. The garden using them.

Vanessa Stevens
    Participant

Hope to get free gloves, just inherited a large garden with loads to do!! Busy summer lol

geidrra
    Participant

Hey!

Chrissy44
    Participant

I love gardening

Hlt5
    Participant

Requested free gloves. Anyone know of any other freebies for small groups of children thankyou

Taryn22
    Participant

Guys if you’ve got Instagram go follow me thatgingergardener see you there! 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2021 Go To 4 Gardening