Free gloves

This topic contains 58 replies, has 56 voices, and was last updated by  Helen2020 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)
  • Author

CharlotteB
    Participant

Putting up a post for the free gloves, is anybody else?

Lizziebuff
    Participant

Hi, I’ve signed up for the free gloves. I can’t wait to get started on my new wildflower planters. Anyone got any tips for the best way to start.

Mophead
    Participant

Hellp. Ive signed up for free gloves. Im new to gardening but ive made 4 vegetable boxes in my back garden and im ready to gwt sowing xx i need all the luck sent my way as i do not have green fingers.

KathyAnn
    Participant

Hey!!

Ru H
    Participant

Anyone got any ideas of how to keep squirrels & magpies from digging up my spring bulbs & emptying out my planters & pots ☹️ So very annoyed, please can anyone help suggest ideas – I’m so looking forward to seeing my hard work bloom over spring & summer, but worried there won’t be anything to left to grow soon – there are just huge holes dug into my containers & piles of soil left around the surroundings 😫. Thanks guys

moby2017
    Participant

Da kryto!!!

janeseahouses
    Participant

Hi Ive applied for free gloves has anyone any ideas for easy gardening in a primary school please?

DaxaK48
    Participant

signed up for free gloves, roll on the summer.

Sharonadderley
    Participant

Just signed up, and looking forward to receiving my free gloves, have a balcony to fill with veggies…

Brownlucy1
    Participant

Looking forward to receiving my free gloves, just started to get into growing my own fruit and vegetables.

BethDonelon
    Participant

Could i have the link for the gardening glives please, thank u

danielle1408
    Participant

hi, i’ve requested a pair of free gloves also, my partner as built me a free standing allotment and i’m looking forward to growing my own fruits and veg so far I have planted potatoes and have tomatoes, cucumbers, beetroot and lots of varieties of peppers ready to plant does anybody have any pointers?

theboo888
    Participant

signing up for some free gloves, my puppy had ripped mine apart.

celineceyte
    Participant

i discovered this website having seen the advert for free gloves, i applied and i amglad to know it exist, i am new into gardenong starting ro do my front flower bed and back.garden thinking to grow vegetables, it s not a.new.house, there are lots of differents plants and a palm tree i hope to find out how i can take care of them

OriginalmummyB
    Participant

Hi all, new to this. We want to spruce up our front garden what are good bulbs or seeds for a mixture of flowers throughout th year and also bee friendly plants too, thanks

Sam

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 59 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2021 Go To 4 Gardening