Free gloves

Home Forums General Off-topic Free gloves

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Daniel Stone 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Fgillespie10
    Participant

Who doesn’t love free gloves! Go through so many pairs

emmamcgloin
    Participant

Just put for my free gloves !

Bellarose
    Participant

Very kind of them to be giving kids garden gloves away. I am also applying for them for a little family member to use.

ste92
    Participant

free gloves

Daniel Stone
    Participant

Hello @fgillespie10 @emmamcgloin @bellarose @ste92
    Did you get your gloves – they only had 1000 pairs apparently – I was lucky enough to be in the first 1000 – were you?
    What are your gardening interests – is there anything I can advise you on?
    Dan

Bellarose
    Participant

Hello Daniel (Dan) , yes recently the little garden gloves arrived in the post! The Kids garden gloves I recieved were Orange colour with lots of green caterpillers pictures on them.
    I now have one very happy kiddie family member who thought they were cute and couldn’t wait to try them on , rain or no rain we had to try them out . Who else recieved free kids garden gloves? What colour /designs did you get?.
    Got the last of my lavender cut in garden and now its indoors drying .

Daniel Stone
    Participant

@fgillespie10 @emmamcgloin @ste92
    That’s good to hear @bellarose – I think that was the intention to get the youngsters enthusiastic about gardening – so important nowadays when most kids are glued to their tablets and phones!
    What are you planning on doing over the winter in the garden – I was wondering if there is anything I can plant to grow over the winter?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2020 Go To 4 Gardening