FORUM MENUFORUM MENU

Come to say hello!

Home Forums New Member Introductions Come and Say Hello Come to say hello!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 53 replies, has 44 voices, and was last updated by  Kara Smith 2 days, 19 hours ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author

mellie76
    Participant

Hi! I ve come to say hello too! I’m Mel I live in Stoke where we have loads of clay soil! I love gardening but very much a learn as I go along. I have a big garden and now the kids are older I can put so much more time to it!

margaretwatling
    Participant

Hello There!
    I am new to gardening, and I am already developing a passion for it. I am fortunate enough to have a nice space to take advantage of and have already begun with tomatoes, herbs, and other fruits and vegetables. At the moment most are in the nursery stage, and I am preparing my soil for more. Nice to meet you all!

CleverCat
    Participant

Hello 😎

Mayleneindahouse
    Participant

I’m a new member and have just taken on an allotment which I share with a friend. I hope to get lots of advice and tips on growing food – fruit and veg. I’d like to be organic so any tips and hints on pest control and weed supression would be great. Looking forward with excitement.

Thanks All

Shpulch
    Participant

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your allotment.
    Any specific topics which you need information about you can post under their relevant headings here https://goto4gardening.co.uk/forums/

18hamers
    Participant

Hello! This a amazing website!!!

Alan Thomas
    Participant

Hello there!

rara90
    Participant

Hi everyone 😊

Kara Smith
    Participant

Hello!

Viewing 9 posts - 46 through 54 (of 54 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2019 Go To 4 Gardening