Come to say hello!

Home Forums New Member Introductions Come and Say Hello Come to say hello!

This topic contains 100 replies, has 88 voices, and was last updated by  Cally88 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)
  • Author

beenon
    Participant

Hi @allyj66
    dark soil is usually the best – if it has been covered it will mean less nutrients have leached out and less weeds will have germinated so all in all it should be fantastic soil to get started with – Good luck

K.Sharp
    Participant

Hi, looking forward to planting free seeds

scattymum78
    Participant

I am a newbie to this site, hope to get to know you all soon.

Gwyneth
    Participant

Me too!!

Gwyneth
    Participant

I’m new to gardening and looking forward to learning lots!

Kelly2709
    Participant

Hello I’ve just started gardening from seed for the 1st time. I can’t wait to watch things grow.

Kelly2709
    Participant

I’m new to this and have started growing veg and flowers in my very small garden. I love planting flowers and seeds and especially if they are free.

Hi! Welcome to the site – we send free seeds at the first of the month, so keep a look out at the beginning of June! If you’re interested in more ideas for free flowers you should take a look at https://goto4gardening.co.uk/forums/topic/where-to-get-wild-flower-seeds-for-free/

Smooches86
    Participant

Hello, I’m a newbie gardener but keen to know everything. I have a new allotment so I’ll be looking out for tips 😊

michelleraelee1966
    Participant

I love growing from seeds. It’s far more satisfying than plant plugs or fully grown plants.

Gazuk
    Participant

same here

Ingrid Ciccardini
    Participant

Same for me!!!

shrubbsy86uk
    Participant

me too!!!

Rumspringer
    Participant

Me too!

DanieleE
    Participant

Hi I’m also excited to get free seeds I’m hoping to make my garden as bee friendly as possible! I’ve started using egg shells and coffee to stop slugs instead to slug pellets.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 101 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2019 Go To 4 Gardening