Any questions?

Home Forums Gardening Discussions Greenhouse Growing Any questions?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jabbabu 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

HaroldMe
    Participant

Evening everyone,

I love my greenhouse and have faced most of the common problems. Currently growing tomatoes, strawberries, cucumbers … and lots more.

Any questions, ask away and I’ll try to help!

Harold

PottedGirl
    Participant

Hey Harold,

any experience with automated watering systems?

PG

HaroldMe
    Participant

I have used the Hozelock automatic watering system Potted Girl. Seems to do the trick, no complaints here.

Harold

asterix
    Participant

My greenhouse is full of mildew. But I want to start using it. What is the best way to clean. Then how do I keep it clean.

Jabbabu
    Participant

Hi haroldme
    I’m new on here and just came across your message offering advice. I was wondering if you know anything about grapes? We moved to a new house last September where we have a very large green house that grapes (for making wine apparently) growing across the whole roof, I have no idea how to look after these vines, should I prune etc etc, I have removed the spent bunches of grapes but don’t know if I need to do anything else ir if I just leave them, also do I need to water them? And if so how much and how often etc. Thanks for any advice you can give x

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2021 Go To 4 Gardening